Option 1: Flag the Post You can flag concerning posts for our community admin team to review.
If you hover your mouse on the upper right corner of a post, you will see a menu that opens the Report this content option. You will then have a text field; please provide as much context as possible!
Please report a post if you believe the content outside our guidelines:
- You are concerned for a poster’s wellbeing based on their post (for example, if the poster is threatening to hurt themselves)
- It’s spam
- It’s an advertisement
- It’s harassment, bullying, or abusive
- It’s libelous or defamatory
- It explicitly incites or threatens violence
- It infringes on copyright
- It shares confidential information, such as a credit card number
- It’s doxxing*, swatting**, or indicates stalking
- “Doxxing” refers to maliciously sharing another user's private or identifying information, such as their personal address.
- *"Swatting” is when someone makes a false report to emergency services in an attempt to bring about the dispatch of a large number of armed police officers (a SWAT team) to a given address.
Option 2: Send our Community Admin Team an email: You can screenshot a post, grab a link, comment and tag a Community Admin or Group Lead—there are several ways to gently ask for their input on a potentially tense situation. They can then take the lead and guide the discussion back to civility and productivity.