There are generally two phases to signup:
Phase 1: Registration
Option A: Sign up via Google or Facebook: You can use single-sign-on to register your email address and basic information with us.
Opinion B: Registration form: We ask for basic information to set up your account; see below.
Once you submit this information:
- You will be redirected to a screen that says: Thank you for your registration, [name]! We have just sent you an email at [email]. Click on the link within this email and you can finish your registration process. It's super easy! We look forward to connecting with you!
- email@example.com will send you a message to make sure we’ve got the right email. Make sure we’re added to your contacts! The message will prompt you to activate your account.
If you have only completed this phase, there’s just one more step needed for you to join the community. Read on!
Phase 2: Activation form: We ask you to share what you’re looking for in the community.
Upon following the emailed prompt to activate your account, you will be taken to a form asking you for more information about yourself. This information will not be sold to third parties.
Once you complete the form, our admins review your submission for approval. Most users hear back right away! If you haven’t received any confirmation emails from firstname.lastname@example.org, please check your promotions and spam inbox folders before emailing us.
If you are also a Blanchard Practitioner (e.g., trainers, facilitators, consultant, coach, etc.) follow these steps after activation:
- Please navigate to the Blanchard Practitioners tab in the Blanchard Community
- Scroll down that page until you see a “Apply to Join the Practitioner Hub” button
- You will be redirected to a form; please follow the prompts and submit
- Note that it is not an automatic process – there is a real team confirming your information. Keep watch for a confirmation email to come from us in 1—3 business days.
If you are also a Propel member:
- Your account should reflect your Propel membership status, allowing you to access Propel members-only discussions, events, and resources in the Propel-only section of the community
If you are unable to access the Propel-only community, please contact your Propel Advisor or email@example.com