Note: If you used Google, LinkedIn, or Facebook to sign up, please ensure you are not having any trouble signing into any of those services individually. This may be impacting your access to Blanchard Community and will need to be resolved by those providers.
If you are still having trouble signing in, we recommend the following steps:
- Visit the Blanchard Community login page and select Reset password.
- Provide your email address and follow the prompts.
Note: Please check your email to ensure you completed signup. If you have a fully activated account and password, you should have previously received an email from email@example.com confirming your account was approved.
If resetting your password does not remedy your login issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: We cannot provide your password.
It would also really help us solve your issue faster if you could let us know:
- If you are receiving and error message and what it says
- What device (mobile phone or desktop) you are using
- What browsers (such as Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) you have tried to sign in from
- If you’ve already tried clearing your cache, closing your internet window, reopening it, and trying to sign in again
- If you have a VPN and disabled it before trying to log in