In some cases, you may wish to provide access to courses and materials through alternative means, such as through an LMS (Learning Management System), website, or direct email instead of adding/uploading participants directly into Blanchard Exchange.
Each project you create in Blanchard Exchange allows you to set up a registration link. When individuals click on this link, they are allowed to enroll themselves by filling in their email address. Once they register, they will be sent an email from Blanchard Exchange which will allow them to set their password and set up their profile, including their first and last name, as well as a profile picture (optional).
Following the profile setup, learners will have access to all course content and materials associated with that specific project.
To enable the registration link on a project, follow the steps below:
- Select the Course Page tab of your project (Figure 1-1).
- Select the toggle for Status to enable the registration link (Figure 1-2)
- Select the Copy button to copy the link.
Once you complete step 3, you can determine if you want to customize the registration page, or leave it as the default. Select the Edit course page button to modify the following fields (Figure 2):
- Add background image - Upload a custom background image that will display at the top of the course registration page.
- Title - By default, the course title is displayed. Select this title to modify, followed by saving your changes.
- Description - Set a description that will be listed below the above title.
- Course thumbnail - This will display the course thumbnail connected to the course. You can override this image on the registration page.
Setting Registration Limits
If you wish to limit the number of learners who can register under this project:
- Go to your project's Settings tab (Figure 2-1)
- Select the toggle for the Participant Limit to turn it on (Figure 2-2)
- Enter the number based on the maximum number of learners who can register (Figure 2-3), followed by selecting Save setting.